Why is Allegretto Laser better than any other laser on the market?
- It is the latest generation laser
- Has a flying spot laser instead of a single beam
- Gives better results, less glare and haloes
- Treats larger purpils 6-8mm instead of 6mm
- Treats larger area on the cornea than any other laser on the market
- Produces smoothest corneal surface of all lasers
- It has a 240Hz eye tracker which has 4ms reaction time. This means your laser treatment will be perfectly aligned even if your eye twitches or moves.
- Allegretto laser has less increase in higher order aberrations than other lasers. This means sharper, clearer more vivid vision.
- Improves refractive error and contrast, sharpness and perception better than any laser on the market.
- It is wavefront optimized to treat nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism with higher precision than ANY laser on the market.
Most telling of all is:
- It is the laser more eye surgeons choose for their own eyes and their families.
What's the Downside?
- It's the most expensive laser on the market, it is far more expensive than any other laser.